North Korea .. U.S ready for war ?

Sounds really good! - It would sound an effing sight better if you could say anything which backed up your argument or if you could quote even one of the (albeit few) pages of the textbook.

I certainly cannot support you. I am retired and I forgot absolutely everything about everything about which I knew absolutely bugger all many years earlier.

(I still got paid , but then again, I am not Saupreuß.)

(We can discuss that offline if you must.)

what "are "you ranting on about:huh:

You seem to think that North Korea and South Korea are going to come to fisticuffs.

(You are probably the only person in the whole wild world who thinks that's likely, but I'll humour you.)

I asked you to produce one - just one - credible piece of evidence [if I didn't I was inexcusably lazy] to support your silly claim that Kim Jong 'Un was going to start a war.

You failed miserably.

Kim Jong Un is all 'mouth and Trousers' (Much like Milli Young Un but with even fewer active brain cells.)

Sounds really good! - It would sound an effing sight better if you could say anything which backed up your argument or if you could quote even one of the (albeit few) pages of the textbook.

I certainly cannot support you. I am retired and I forgot absolutely everything about everything about which I knew absolutely bugger all many years earlier.

(I still got paid , but then again, I am not Saupreuß.)

(We can discuss that offline if you must.)

I fear that that you've finally succumbed to

pant-y-wacco

adj.) The final state of mind of a retired colonel before they come to take him away:hihi::hihi:

Finally, I have! (I'm glad you told me)

Here I was having to persuade my people that just because I was the boss we couldn't get away with thinking that the locals were going to give us everything for half the price it cost to produce it.

I am indeed one of those 'retired Colonels' - the people who spent their lives trying to make sure that other 'silly prats' didn't manage to spark a major conflict. Hard work - but we were paid the going rate ... and the going rate for Colonels is indeed a bit higher than it would be for corporals.

I've no problem with being a retired Colonel. I'd prefer to be a retired General, but you can't win 'em all.

Anyway, I've got a wife ...

You seem to think that North Korea and South Korea are going to come to fisticuffs.

(You are probably the only person in the whole wild world who thinks that's likely, but I'll humour you.)

I asked you to produce one - just one - credible piece of evidence [if I didn't I was inexcusably lazy] to support your silly claim that Kim Jong 'Un was going to start a war.

You failed miserably.

Kim Jong Un is all 'mouth and Trousers' (Much like Milli Young Un but with even fewer active brain cells.)

look I know you're the only poster on here with an IQ greater than god and your the greatest pilot in living history, the list goes on:roll:....but how can i put this .err.do you think you could be on the wrong mediction

:suspect:

IF YOU'D READ, any of my my previous posts where I stated that its the same old blackmail among other things you' would'nt be spouting off like a "whore at a christening"and being the pompous old fool that you are, now go away and insult somebody else if you can find them , in your gated paranoid fortified retirement bunker in the delightful everglades where ever it is.( probably bored them all to death allready with your RAF yarns )

You, Johncocker, pretend to significant knowledge about nuclear weapons, - not just those which do exist but the ones you imagine might exist.

My association (if I have one) with the NATO school at Oberammergau is a matter of fact. My association with other schools and organisations are (similarly) a matter of fact [and a matter of public record]

You got annoyed and were upset because I am a Colonel. What's my rank go to do with you? I live amongst friends and we're not too bothered about rank.

(Walter - my friend down the road - is a 3-star General. )

You, Johncocker, pretend to significant knowledge about nuclear weapons, - not just those which do exist but the ones you imagine might exist.

My association (if I have one) with the NATO school at Oberammergau is a matter of fact. My association with other schools and organisations are (similarly) a matter of fact [and a matter of public record]

You got annoyed and were upset because I am a Colonel. What's my rank go to do with you? I live amongst friends and we're not too bothered about rank.

(Walter - my friend down the road - is a 3-star General. )

rupert have you got anything to say on the subject or are you as usual just bringing your ego out for walkies for everybody to stroke.?

and trust me on this one ,I'm not upset about you being the colonel ,I've just never ever liked kentucky fried chicken ,now why don't you and your friend general patton take your medication and pop off down for a big mac and watch the sunset:)

Did I make you gag? :o Must remember to keep piling more of the rubbish on :hihi:

---------- Post added 11-04-2013 at 00:03 ----------

But recently increasing the restrictions against NK is what's making Kim Jong Un go ape **** just lately. Now that China is showing very definite signs of losing patience and imposing more restrictions of it's own why should we now cave in by giving them exactly what they want. That's like game over... they won again

:gag::gag::gag::gag::hihi:

Can't argue with that Harley. Now's not the time for you guys to blink at all. As we found here pay the Danegeld and you are never rid of the Dane.

Let's hope we dont blink. All they'll do otherwise is go on developing their missile and nuclear capabilities and uttering their belicose threats and one day they'll step over the mark, perhaps unwittingly and then..........

The thing is..we all know he is bluffing, and its all sabre rattling and just talk, he has no intention of starting a war, he knows that if he does start, he is on a hiding to nothing.....................

But...but what if he is another deranged Hitler, and his advisers are egging him on, and he is starting to believe his own rhetoric. ...scary thought isn't it.?

Archived