North Korea .. U.S ready for war ?

Someone objects to you going off topic and you accuse them of trolling, you and harleyman need to read back to your selves some of the utter rubbish you post.:gag:
When you get on topic, any time, or in any thread I have seen you in, you offer nothing but snide remarks at whoever is posting. No input to the discussion at all. I have already told you why the facts about the cars highlight the difference between the 2 cultures. As it happens I served on the Carrier HMS Theseus in Korean waters at the time of the war. A great friend, also from Sheffield was a tank sergeant in the 17th/21st Lancers in Korea and was badly wounded there. I think we might know a little more than you about it.

The thing is..we all know he is bluffing, and its all sabre rattling and just talk, he has no intention of starting a war, he knows that if he does start, he is on a hiding to nothing.....................

But...but what if he is another deranged Hitler, and his advisers are egging him on, and he is starting to believe his own rhetoric. ...scary thought isn't it.?

I assume that those who are egging him on realize that they too will be incinerated if an exchange of nukes ever happened.

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 00:25 ----------

When you get on topic, any time, or in any thread I have seen you in, you offer nothing but snide remarks at whoever is posting. No input to the discussion at all. I have already told you why the facts about the cars highlight the difference between the 2 cultures. As it happens I served on the Carrier HMS Theseus in Korean waters at the time of the war. A great friend, also from Sheffield was a tank sergeant in the 17th/21st Lancers in Korea and was badly wounded there. I think we might know a little more than you about it.

He just calls it rubbish becaiuse he dont have a clue about the thread subject himself and answering his foolish posts only makes him feel wanted :hihi:

He thinks Korea is the name of a female rock star

I assume that those who are egging him on realize that they too will be incinerated if an exchange of nukes ever happened.

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 00:25 ----------

He just calls it rubbish becaiuse he dont have a clue about the thread subject himself and answering his foolish posts only makes him feel wanted :hihi:

He thinks Korea is the name of a female rock star

I never thought Korea was a female pop star, anyhow for information I have a good Korea with good pay and good prospects, thank you.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I never thought Korea was a female pop star, anyhow for information I have a good Korea with good pay and good prospects, thank you.:hihi::hihi::hihi:
Well good for you, sonny, like they used to say a long time ago, you should be on the halls.

I think someone should should inform KJU,what a minuteman III is,and what it can do to Pyongyang.

That would only inflame the situation even further

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 17:27 ----------

North Korea is bound to implode sooner or later. The Chinese on the other hand are in a quandry. If North Korea does implode then millions of North Korean refugees will flood across the border into China. That's a prospect the Chinese must find understandably very disturbing.

On the other hand China does not want to see a prosperous united Korea, friendly to the west on it's borders either.

Poor devils... they're in between a rock and a hard place

That would only inflame the situation even further

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 17:27 ----------

North Korea is bound to implode sooner or later. The Chinese on the other hand are in a quandry. If North Korea does implode then millions of North Korean refugees will flood across the border into China. That's a prospect the Chinese must find understandably very disturbing.

On the other hand China does not want to see a prosperous united Korea, friendly to the west on it's borders either.

Poor devils... they're in between a rock and a hard place

I didn't mean in a threatening manner,what im trying to say is he's giving all the "we will strike the U.S comments"like he's never heard of other ICBM's.Especially ones that would make his look like pea shooters.Makes you wonder if some of these propaganda films are above his head.

Archived