Angry football fan killed tot after goal

So, if somebody invaded your home and attacked you. Would you just sit there and complain about it here?

Are you that weak?

You have already had this sort of scenario answered here (and ignored it)

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showpost.php?p=9680319&postcount=63

You are developing quite a habit of not answering questions put to you. You are now avoiding Strix's questions.

Why do you feel the need to insult posters?

Terminating the lives of the children of an egg collector isn't real justice though is it. The perp would go scot free. :roll:

It's your interpretation of "my model" that's flawed.

Well perhaps if you offered a model beyond violence, revenge and retribution I could interpret it more accurately.

Do you not think that a just society should strive to be better than its criminal element?

Well perhaps if you offered a model beyond violence, revenge and retribution I could interpret it more accurately.

Do you not think that a just society should strive to be better than its criminal element?

Answer your own question, then i might offer you my answer. You're a fence sitter extraordinaire. :hihi:

That's rich coming from you, Mr fence sitter. :hihi:

Answer your own question, then i might offer you my answer. You're a fence sitter extraordinaire. :hihi:

You seem to be confusing asking questions with sitting on the fence which is especially odd seeing as I have already made the following statements of unequivocal opinion -

He has been dealt with by the law. Violence incited against him is no different to violence enacted by him.

If somebody did harm to a loved one of mine I would want to bring violence upon them, which is exactly why I should be allowed nowhere near the decision upon how they are dealt with. I would be in no right mind to make judgements based upon justice as emotion would very probably urge me to seek revenge. It is also why a civilised society should step in a deal dispassionately with the issue which is exactly what has happened in this case.

How does that qualify as sitting on the fence?

I am more than happy to answer my own question if you like - yes, I do think that a just society should strive to be better than its criminal element.

Your turn.

I do think that a just society should strive to be better than its criminal element?

Your turn.

Makes you wonder doesn't it..by dishing out the same as a criminal you're actually advocating criminal actions.. depressing isn't it.

Makes you wonder doesn't it..by dishing out the same as a criminal you're actually advocating criminal actions.. depressing isn't it.

Utterly.

I've just been trying to show how obviously self-contradictory a position it is - glad some others can see it too.

Archived