Newborn baby locked in a car

i just read a short article, in new zealand a mother left her newborn baby locked in her car while she went shopping, she had attached a note to him that read.....my mummy is shopping please call her if i need anything and a mobile number was on the note! jesus, where do i begin with this, are people really that stupid, the car could have been stolen, the baby could have been stolen, the car could even have been hit by another car, any number of things might have happened to the child, people like her dont deserve to have children if they are so blatantly stupid in their responsibilities toward them, passers by stayed with the car till they could find the mother because they didnt want to leave her child unattended and called her number to tell her to come back to the car, and unbelievably the police wont do anything because no one made a complaint to them, the mother wasnt even spoken to!

totally outrageous behaviour, the woman needs a good kick up the arse !:rant:

i agree strix but sadly times have changed and you cant let your children out of your sight let alone leave them in a car and presumably she couldnt see the car from where she was shopping, i bet if something had happened though she would be crying and doing a tv plea with the police to 'bring the baby back' or appeal for help finding who hit the car etc and of course blaming anyone but herself for the situation that might have happened, i spose we should be thankful people stopped and summoned her back to the car, i would have done the same but i would have ripped her off a strip before i left and would definately have reported it to an authority, its what she deserves

Archived