Newborn baby locked in a car

i didnt get this from facebook, i read it on a news forum

---------- Post added 27-03-2013 at 09:06 ----------

hardly the same thing, they in the same house where she would have been there should there be a problem, your'e being pedantic here because i obviously didnt sit watching my children sleep all night and was downstairs when they were in bed, iv made myself clear i think its wrong that she left a baby in the car and was away from the car, not in sight of it or hearing distance, the note is irrelevant too, she shouldnt have left the child at all

If you cannot hear the baby then the distance involved is hardly relevant.What about people who leave baby in bed indoors while they are in the garden?

no, i quoted the news story in the OP, the rest is my opinion, which i stick by, are you saying you see nothing wrong with leaving a very young child locked in a car unattended while you go off shopping for whatever reason?

I think you are presenting the scenario in an emotive fashion,rather than evaluating the real risks.It is risky to buy second-hand electrical goods.I would not test such goods and therefore expose my family to a fire risk.Am I therefore a criminal?

I think you are presenting the scenario in an emotive fashion,rather than evaluating the real risks.It is risky to buy second-hand electrical goods.I would not test such goods and therefore expose my family to a fire risk.Am I therefore a criminal?

yes its an emotional issue, the safety of a baby was compromised, but you seem to want to argue with me over irrelevant things not connected to the story, i take it you would have left your own children locked in your car and leave them there while you did something else rather than take then with you,? or do you think its ok to do it as long as nothing happens to the child, what would your opinion have been if the news story had said the child had been injured or died due to being locked in the car and left unattended, would you still think its ok then?

yes its an emotional issue, the safety of a baby was compromised, but you seem to want to argue with me over irrelevant things not connected to the story, i take it you would have left your own children locked in your car and leave them there while you did something else rather than take then with you,?

I do not own a car,would not leave my kids but feel we need to hesitate before condemning the action of others,especially when we have a partial view of the facts.My wife does the shopping so I am never put in the that dllemma.

I do not own a car,would not leave my kids but feel we need to hesitate before condemning the action of others,especially when we have a partial view of the facts.My wife does the shopping so I am never put in the that dllemm

look at it from the passers by point of view then, if you saw a baby locked in a car would you carry on walking or wait and make sure it was safe, contact the mother etc or wait till she returned?

I do not own a car,would not leave my kids but feel we need to hesitate before condemning the action of others,especially when we have a partial view of the facts.My wife does the shopping so I am never put in the that dllemm

look at it from the passers by point of view then, if you saw a baby locked in a car would you carry on walking or wait and make sure it was safe, contact the mother etc or wait till she returned?

Once again I am a dinosaur and do not have a mobile phone.I am hoping to get a computer soon though.:hihi:

Archived