David milliband

off to america his little brother beat him so hes took his bat and ball home sulked for a couple of years on an mp salary these low life scum that run our country make me sick his family came here to escape the nazis our reward is WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH THE CREEPS GET GOING BYE BYE MR MILLIBAND SEE YOU WHEN YOUR KNIGHTED

Such hatred, jealous or did he hurt you in some way?

The guy would have made a better leader than his brother, who's in the union's pockets.

off to america his little brother beat him so hes took his bat and ball home sulked for a couple of years on an mp salary these low life scum that run our country make me sick his family came here to escape the nazis our reward is WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH THE CREEPS GET GOING BYE BYE MR MILLIBAND SEE YOU WHEN YOUR KNIGHTED

Have you considered channelling your hatred into something more positive, perhaps volunteering in your local community, or otherwise trying to make the world a better place?

Have you considered channelling your hatred into something more positive, perhaps volunteering in your local community, or otherwise trying to make the world a better place?

The fella needs to stop drinking and give up the daily mail first.

gobfrother

lol, well put.

Such hatred, jealous or did he hurt you in some way?

The guy would have made a better leader than his brother, who's in the union's pockets.

I don't rate Ed Miliband, but the way David Miliband has flounced out of front line politics after failing to win the 2010 Labour leadership contest shows to me that he isn't the sort of person I would like to see as leader of Her Majesty's Opposition either.

To be fair Louise Mensch also quit politics a few months back, it happens. Can't say I blame him, he got a better offer to do something different for more money which is always what the rightwing nutters on here always say people should do. I can't see how they can criticse him for his decision.