I need help from the music buffs

FriarTuck

Well,as the lead singer she's the best bet to know the song...let us know how you get on if she replies. :)

I await a reply.

and.......

How on earth did you find the info out.? I must have tried every search combination.... typed in the lyrics.... and never came close to what you got.

Thanks again. Your time is greatly appreciated.

Haha,I love a challenge...just luck I guess.First I googled "Expose group from Auf Weidersehn Pet" didn't work so tried Expose Band and came up with that Forum...

Bet she'll be well chuffed someone getting in touch about it :)

Hope she still uses that Email.

Haha,I love a challenge...just luck I guess.First I googled "Expose group from Auf Weidersehn Pet" didn't work so tried Expose Band and came up with that Forum...

Bet she'll be well chuffed someone getting in touch about it :)

Hope she still uses that Email.

The email bounced back, so it looks like she no longer uses that particular one. Having said that, I am still way ahead from what I was three days ago thanks to your kind help.

According to this it is a Police song. Dunno which one though.

http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-2672/character_guide?character=7617

Yes, they sang 'Don't Stand So Close To Me' ...but unfortunately it's not the song I wanted, it's the one after starting with the lyrics 'Lotta people tell you say you'll be the one who lets you down'. I think it's probably their own composition, which didn't make the charts.

• 2 weeks later...

saw your request for help on Aufwiedersen Pet. The track is called Take my Love, By Expose. The female singer is my friend Jean Wells and her brothers Tom, on bass guitar, David on keyboard, Jimmy guitar, the drummer Steve not family. Jean, left the band a few years later to sing on her own, she called herself Reeve. No longer sings, due to ill health. We often watch that episode and listen to music they wrote and played. Hope this is helpful to you? jazz-sumo

saw your request for help on Aufwiedersen Pet. The track is called Take my Love, By Expose. The female singer is my friend Jean Wells and her brothers Tom, on bass guitar, David on keyboard, Jimmy guitar, the drummer Steve not family. Jean, left the band a few years later to sing on her own, she called herself Reeve. No longer sings, due to ill health. We often watch that episode and listen to music they wrote and played. Hope this is helpful to you? jazz-sumo

That's really nice of you to join to help out!It's amazing how things can happen through a local forum like ours.I think the poster's next question is going to be can they get hold of a copy of it somehow... ;)

Gary Holton who played Wayne in the series was a musician and had a band called The Heavy Metal Kids.I suppose there's a slight chance it may be one of his songs.Check the tracks on their back catalogue on i-tunes or in Amazon.

good "pre punk" band

Archived