Tb and immigrants

My paternal grandpa had TB. He was deafened, and he was "lamed" by it (It got into his bones, and damaged his ankle) He wasn't an immigrant, it was the stark staring poverty and poor housing conditions he was housed in, that caused his.

My paternal grandpa had TB. He was deafened, and he was "lamed" by it (It got into his bones, and damaged his ankle) He wasn't an immigrant, it was the stark staring poverty and poor housing conditions he was housed in, that caused his.

Quite, but illegal immigrants are living in these conditions today. On top of immigrants legally coming here from eastern European hellholes who already have the disease.

Whichever way we cut it immigrants are the problem here.

TB is spread through the air from one person to another. The bacteria are put into the air when a person with TB disease of the lungs or throat coughs or sneezes.

The UK had eradicated TB, it’s not a coincidence that it rose at a time when immigration rose, immigration has caused overcrowding and poverty, combine that with immigrants carrying TB and TB will rise. Very low controlled immigration equals less crowding, less poverty and lower TB cases..

Archived