Lodge with hot-tub

Could anyone please recommend a log cabin or lodge with a private hot-tub?

I'm wanting to spend some relaxing quality time with my wife and thought this would be a nice idea.

Anywhere within about 50miles of S35 would be great.

Thanks in advance.

We love Dacre Park near Beverley...each lodge has a hot-tub on the balcony and the lodges are modern, spacious and clean. We're going there in a few weeks for our third visit...can't wait!

Plus it's only half an hour or so to the coast so you can venture out for fish & chips if you fancy it!

The hoseasons website has a section with a good choice of nearby lodges and most have hot tubs so do a search on there if you want something more local.

Or, if you really want to push the boat out, have a look at the lodges at Cleveley Mere...they don't have hot-tubs but they are pure luxury. We stayed in the treehouse last year and it was amazing (but very expensive!)

Could anyone please recommend a log cabin or lodge with a private hot-tub?

I'm wanting to spend some relaxing quality time with my wife and thought this would be a nice idea.

Anywhere within about 50miles of S35 would be great.

Thanks in advance.

I worked in the hotty tub business for a couples weeks and you have to be careful that the jets are cleaned and use pro disenfectors because you could end up with leagionaires. Just ask the last time it was checked and see the test certicate.

Archived