For those people who drive everywhere at 20mph

Would you please do all us normal drivers a favour and every once a while, look in your rear view mirror, and if you see a mile long queue behind you, try and push toward 25mph or so as most of us don't have forever and a day to get from A to B.

Thank you in advance.

too all those behind, if i am driving slowly there's a reason for it. my van could be full of something fragile, there could be kids playing in the road, i might have seen something you obviously havent.

chill out. if its safe to pass then pass if it isnt then your staying where you are.

Would you please do all us normal drivers a favour and every once a while, look in your rear view mirror, and if you see a mile long queue behind you, try and push toward 25mph or so as most of us don't have forever and a day to get from A to B.

Thank you in advance.

I hate that kind of arrogance.

'I'll drive as slow as I want and screw anyone else behind me'.

I'm sure the highway code says slow drivers going below the speed limit should pull over every now and again and let others pass.

too all those behind, if i am driving slowly there's a reason for it. my van could be full of something fragile, there could be kids playing in the road, i might have seen something you obviously havent.

chill out. if its safe to pass then pass if it isn't then your staying where you are.

I'm not referring to people with a genuine reason for going slow, I'm on about people who are more interested in the discussion they are having with their passenger and those that are obviously oblivious to how their poor driving skills affect others.

The same goes to those who stick on their brakes 3 miles before they arrive at a junction.

And those who pull up at a junction THEN start looking if it's clear to pull out. Why on earth can't you have a glance while still moving and if obviously clear and safe KEEP MOVING.

Don't even get me started on pedestrians who press the button on the crossing when you're the only car to be seen for miles - WHY?!?!?!?

Unisol.

you have the right to drive as you wish (within the law)

others have the right to drive as they wish. (again within the law)

i drive daily over the snake to manchester and i see all the ranges of behavious. from people driving WAY to fast to people who crawl along and are scared of sheep.

i know one thing for sure. the crawlers wont have an accident and kill anyone!

Archived