For those people who drive everywhere at 20mph

Would you please do all us normal drivers a favour and every once a while, look in your rear view mirror, and if you see a mile long queue behind you, try and push toward 25mph or so as most of us don't have forever and a day to get from A to B.

Thank you in advance.

I can drive much slower than 20. Even in a 50 zone.

It all depends on weather or not someone is trying to merge the front of their car with the back of mine in order to shave 2 seconds of their oh so important journey,

I carry the kids in the car and it gets my goat when im doing 30 in a 30 and yet someone is less than 2 feet from my rear bumper.

So i slow down till they get the message!

So there are times when you'd consider pulling out in front of someone doing 30 when they are only 20-30 metres away?

now you have changed it from yards to metres I know how far it is so no I wouldn't but I also dispute that the situation on a roundabout you created could involve a 30m distance.

I can drive much slower than 20. Even in a 50 zone.

It all depends on weather or not someone is trying to merge the front of their car with the back of mine in order to shave 2 seconds of their oh so important journey,

I carry the kids in the car and it gets my goat when im doing 30 in a 30 and yet someone is less than 2 feet from my rear bumper.

So i slow down till they get the message!

Exactly the bad attitude thats the real problem on our roads.

Did you know your speedo is fast?

Exactly the bad attitude thats the real problem on our roads.

Yeah, taking action to prevent a possible collision is such a bad thing for me to do :rolleyes:

If you dont like it, dont drive so close to the car in front.

Did you know your speedo is fast?

Eh?

now you have changed it from yards to metres I know how far it is so no I wouldn't but I also dispute that the situation on a roundabout you created could involve a 30m distance.

Nope,I imagine a lot of them would give you less space ..

Yeah, taking action to prevent a possible collision is such a bad thing for me to do :rolleyes:

If you dont like it, dont drive so close to the car in front.

Eh?

your speedo is fast as is most of them so when you think your doing 50 your probably only doing a true 45/46.

How does braking avoid a collision if someone is too close to your rear end?It doesnt and bad attitude ups the risks massivily but you already know that as its obviously something you paractice often.

if someone is close to my rear end and they hit me its their fault.

if someone is irritated by my driving and get so wound up they overtake unsafely its their fault.

if my driving at a speed that I consider approproate winds anyone up then thats their fault.

i see some attrocious driving most days and most of it is from impatient people.

chill out. leave a few minutes earlier. get there alive.

Archived