For those people who drive everywhere at 20mph

What's arrogant about it?

"I'm driving at a speed I feel comfortable with, and if other people have a problem then that is not my fault."

I suspect 20mph on a 40/50/60 mph road may have the police asking you questions if they see you...

What about all those who are driving slowly but there isn't a good reason for it?

There's a perfectly good reason - because they want to. It's their choice.

I think it's only motorways where there is a Minimum Speed Limit, and even then I might be wrong.

I'm not referring to people with a genuine reason for going slow, I'm on about people who are more interested in the discussion they are having with their passenger and those that are obviously oblivious to how their poor driving skills affect others.

The same goes to those who stick on their brakes 3 miles before they arrive at a junction.

And those who pull up at a junction THEN start looking if it's clear to pull out. Why on earth can't you have a glance while still moving and if obviously clear and safe KEEP MOVING.

Don't even get me started on pedestrians who press the button on the crossing when you're the only car to be seen for miles - WHY?!?!?!?

urrr because if you are going from a minor road to a major road you have to stop and look. Its safer if you are going from a major to a minor road as well.

There's a perfectly good reason - because they want to. It's their choice.

I think it's only motorways where there is a Minimum Speed Limit, and even then I might be wrong.

Based on this logic, is it ok for them to completely block a road because they want to?

And those who pull up at a junction THEN start looking if it's clear to pull out. Why on earth can't you have a glance while still moving and if obviously clear and safe KEEP MOVING.

What bothers me the most are these screens they install at roundabouts, preventing you from looking to see if its clear and to get onto the roundabout without stopping.

Archived