For those people who drive everywhere at 20mph

Cant be held responsible legally maybe but its similar to somebody annoying you right in your face until you snap.

No it isn't.

unless you have 100% control over your actions but nobody has 100% control 100% of the time

I do. I go all day without punching anyone annoying. I've gone years without punching anyone annoying. Infact, I can't remember the last time I lost control of my own body and punched someone who was annoying.

Nonsense nonsense and nonsense².

Also - I'm not suggesting anyone break the law by exceeding the speed limit but I see so many people driving that obviously lack any basic confidence in their driving ability.

The worst offenders are those that just stop for no apparent reason and again, are completely oblivious to any other cars (or bikes/pedestrians) in their immediate vicinity.

No it isn't.

I do. I go all day without punching anyone annoying. I've gone years without punching anyone annoying. Infact, I can't remember the last time I lost control of my own body and punched someone who was annoying.

Nonsense nonsense and nonsense².

Who mentioned punching. I bet you have raised your voice at somebody before. Just once? You know you have! Your lying if you say you havent.

I can't stand the ones who are waiting to come out, who suddenly decide to do so just as you're about to pass them, forcing you to slam all on. Then after doing so drive along at 20 miles an hour when you can't get past them.

Also - I'm not suggesting anyone break the law by exceeding the speed limit but I see so many people driving that obviously lack any basic confidence in their driving ability.

The worst offenders are those that just stop for no apparent reason and again, are completely oblivious to any other cars (or bikes/pedestrians) in their immediate vicinity.

I had one yesterday that stamped on her break so hard I'm surprised that her wheels didnt lock up, she then indicated to turn right but actually turned left and parked up.

So, would you slow down for a pedestrian on a crossing then if they hadn't pressed the button or would you expect the pedestrian to wait for you to pass?

I would make myself aware that the pedestrian could just walk out and prepare myself to slow down/brake but I'm referring to those who have already pressed the button and made it all the way across well before I even approach the crossing - causing my to stop for no reason, when they could have looked, seen 1 car approaching, wait for it to pass then simply walk across the road.

Sounds pretty basic common sense to me.

6mph.

Ask a silly question get a silly answer. :)

So you'd happily drive round at 6mph behind someone who decided to drive at that speed 'because they wanted to' and not consider them arrogant for imposing that on you without considering your road usage and allowing for it?

And don't give a silly answer like 'yes I would'

I bet you have raised your voice at somebody before. Just once?

Yes, many times. Each time I did that however, it was my choice. It was my control.

Do some people have magic powers that stop your core brain functions? I don't think you should be behind a wheel if that is true.

:)

Archived