Costco membership

We upgraded to the Executive Membership this time after years of ordinary membership. I think from what we were told is that if you don't spend enough to cover the extra cost of the membership in 12 months you get a refund of the amount needed to make up the difference.

Tyres are very good value. The food in the cafe is cheap as chips.

The meat is excellent quality, it's in large packs so we divide up for the freezer. They have a leaflet of all the offers that are on and it's worthwhile buying the things you use when they're on offer if you've got space to store them.

Try with an ordinary membership to start off with, then you can always upgrade if you think you're spending enough to make it worth while.

Tyres are cheap if you are normal Since they only sell michelin or BF goodrich, this is sheffield forum and 85% of people here buy cheap half worn made in unknown country tyres

Do decent tyres dodge the potholes any better?

• 4 weeks later...

I went today and I was absolutely gobsmacked at the way people were hovering like vultures around the freevfood sample stands. There was this one guy pushing his way in, elbowing people out of the way just for a small morsal of pastry. What is wrong with people and where are their manners?:loopy:

Yes have better rim protection and stronger sidewall. it last longer and have more grip aswell if you really want to know

Not strictly true.

I've driven cars with some of these higher end tyres fitted, and they wanted to send me to the nearest ditch.

You do not always get what you pay for....

Some of the best tyres I've ever driven on were Falken FK452's, budgets by most peoples view, at £45 a tyre when I was buying them at trade, but they were plenty fine for me.

Falken FK452's are an exceptionally good tyre loved by many sports car drivers, there's no wonder you liked them.

I went today and I was absolutely gobsmacked at the way people were hovering like vultures around the freevfood sample stands. There was this one guy pushing his way in, elbowing people out of the way just for a small morsal of pastry. What is wrong with people and where are their manners?:loopy:

Thats mad, I don't thing there's any difference between the freebies at Costco and those at Tesco/Morissons.

Falken FK452's are an exceptionally good tyre loved by many sports car drivers, there's no wonder you liked them.

They were good enough on my 320bhp Sierra RS Cosworth thats for sure.

I got my dad to put some Falkens on his Saab 9-3 Aero. They're so much better than the Continentals that were on it and it handles so much nicer, and theyre a quieter tyre too.

You'd be surprised, they get called Budget / low end quite a bit. Same as Toyo's do, yet I never complained when I had them fitted either!

---------- Post added 21-04-2013 at 22:59 ----------

Think I might join Costco when I move. Give me another option for Makro, so I'll have the best of both worlds.

Does anyone know if Costco sell Desperado's or Amigo's :hihi:

Do they sell booze?

They do sell booze, but their deals on beer and larger are never as good as any of the big supermarkets.

They do good prices on spirits and wine though.

We go every couple of weeks to stock up on meat and wine. We only have to £30 membership. Can't see the point in the premium one.

Archived