About Conisbrough

Hi,

My husband and i are house hunting and have been doing so for over a year now, we have seen many places but havn't been wowed by a house yet. We have seen a place in Conisbrough area of Doncaster and the house itself ticks all the boxes for us however we are not familiar with the area. What is it like there? Is it a rough area? What about racism? We are an asian family and i wouldn't want to subject my children to any racial attacks so it is important to find out as much as i can before we male an offer. The part of conisbrough we are looking at is Sheffield Road, we are in Rtherham at the moment. Thanks.

If its right on the outskirts you will be fine, i have a family member who lives in the centre and although he has dogs at home he is still regularly abused by the local youths. they dont give a dam about anything or anyone. but like i said thats in the centre.

Archived