Fly tipper

Viral

This happened before New Year and you post this now ?

ive posted it now because the environmental health can't be bothered, the DVLA declined my request for information, giving a free for all for people to commit fly tipping, and the police officer who said he would deal with it dragged his feet and is now on leave until the end of April, Iam totally disgusted with the whole lot of them. But ill tell you all this, by fare means or foul, ill get him eventually. there is always someone at the lodge who will help a brother in cases of emergency.

---------- Post added 28-03-2013 at 16:00 ----------

I think you can get details from the DLA for a small fee

Ive tried but they are not bothered and sent me my cheque back

---------- Post added 28-03-2013 at 16:02 ----------

Plus posting the reg plate isnt clever either.

Plus why are you only doing something about this now when it happened 12 weeks ago?

ill put this request on every lamp post in south Yorkshire if I have too

ive posted it now because the environmental health can't be bothered, the DVLA declined my request for information, giving a free for all for people to commit fly tipping, and the police officer who said he would deal with it dragged his feet and is now on leave until the end of April, Iam totally disgusted with the whole lot of them. But ill tell you all this, by fare means or foul, ill get him eventually. there is always someone at the lodge who will help a brother in cases of emergency.

---------- Post added 28-03-2013 at 16:00 ----------

Ive tried but they are not bothered and sent me my cheque back

---------- Post added 28-03-2013 at 16:02 ----------

ill put this request on every lamp post in south Yorkshire if I have too

And bang goes your credibility in an instant!

It doesn't but making the claim publicly is not the wisest thing.Do you know any Masons who would do this?

Yes actually...it's not a secret society..all the lodges are in the phone book..the Masonic Halls are open for hire etc etc..

Archived