Lets test your memories

had a conversation recently with a collegue about old adverts on the tv that we either liked or hated for whatever reason ( passing the time on our lunch break) i used to like an advert and found it amusing but for the life of me couldnt remember what the advert was for, all i remember is this......a family were sitting round a table having dinner and the 'son' says could you pass the mash please dad, the 'granny' says hes not your dad we dont know who your dad is, que everyone looking at each other gobsmacked, it then cuts to the reason for the ad ( the bit i dont remember) and cuts back to the granny being dragged out of the room by her hand, and she bangs her fist on the piano in defiance as she leaves the room

any ideas what this advert was for? does anyone remember it ? please put me out of my misery :D

fantastic thank you, i did try and put what i thought were keywords into google but without remembering what the ad was actually for i never found anything, that coupled with not being the best at using computers, thanks again, i will let my collegue know as we were both trying to remember

Archived