Are you planning anything nice for Easter?

I'll have mine on toast. Thank you. :)

That's a bit presumptuous. I don't remember inviting you to stay for breakfast. Honestly, typical women, next you'll be leaving your toothbrush and other things at my place. This is how it starts fellas, you gotta watch em.

That's a bit presumptuous. I don't remember inviting you to stay for breakfast. Honestly, typical women, next you'll be leaving your toothbrush and other things at my place. This is how it starts fellas, you gotta watch em.

LOL - May have a deal, so long as you are not over 18 :P

I am considering which church will best offer me the opportunity to thank Jesus for dying for me so that I can absolve my sins and enter Heaven by worshipping him unreservedly. Any suggestions?

Do you do this at parties?

I am considering which church will best offer me the opportunity to thank Jesus for dying for me so that I can absolve my sins and enter Heaven by worshipping him unreservedly. Any suggestions? ?
A church with a gospel choir and "happy clappy" atmosphere might help liven you up.

Archived