Facebook unlike

ccit

I don't think its right to teach dogs that young to go down stairs, especially those kind of stairs, cant imagine what would have happened if the poor pup slipped :(

P.s its not its mother, its a male dog :)

and unfortunately fb doesnt have an unlike button as far as I know

it would have bounced

It wasn't 'stairs', it was four steps to accommodate a level change in the house

There's not a lot of evidence to support the theory that exercise of this nature will cause any lasting damage so long as it isn't excessive. Like a lot of things it's erring on the side of precaution. Any owner worth their salt will restrict exercise to sensible minimums.

I always wondered that, I've never heard anyone say toddlers or kittens shouldn't have exercise or climb etc :confused: Our cats have been chucking themselves all over the place from being little with no problems.

We've got steps up to our garden, our dog has always used them since we got her with no problems.

it would have bounced

It wasn't 'stairs', it was four steps to accommodate a level change in the house

Look very closely when its moving around at top of stairs you can see its male, also its called simon.

Dont want to start an argument :) just wanted to point it out lol.

Look very closely when its moving around at top of stairs you can see its male, also its called simon.

Dont want to start an argument :) just wanted to point it out lol.

I don't think you read my post :huh:

I don't think its right to teach dogs that young to go down stairs, especially those kind of stairs, cant imagine what would have happened if the poor pup slipped :(

P.s its not its mother, its a male dog :)

and unfortunately fb doesnt have an unlike button as far as I know

My bold

I presumed it was female. My bad for not "seeing" it's "bits" :blush:

Archived