Wasting my life away

You can tell the ones who aren't happily married - they're the ones posting on here after 10pm! :hihi:

What about you Jase, are you happy whether you're single or married?

(meant to wish you happy 42nd birthday btw):D

Depends on your ages?

Either try to talk, or split?

Girlyblonde has no hobbies so you suggest breaking up with her partner. :loopy:

---------- Post added 22-04-2013 at 17:44 ----------

It doesn't sound like the problem is with her partner at all (to me), maybe he works 12 hour shifts as well, maybe more, but at least he doesn't just sit at home all the time staring at the idiot box.

Life isn't just what happens to you, it's what you make it.

• 3 months later...

Imagine what you would do with yourself if you left him.

Now do it anyway. (Tho I don't reccommend afairs) You don't have to ditch the old fella to change your life.

Climb out of that rut.

It's hard, but no one can do it for you, it's up to you. Life is what you make it.

well, I went out with the girls and had a fab time,:):) however he was in bed when I got in, he never asked how my night had gone,or even if I got in ok ,so maybe that's what all men are like ??? don't take a blind bit of notice :(

ah! the stand off.

You want him to tell you how much he missed you and to probe into what you might have got up to... the jealousy game... reassurance for you. He wants you to get into bed and tell him that you feel guilty for having gone out without him and that you wished he had been there.

Neither is going to "crack", so resentment builds.

Before condemning him, you should have got into bed, snuggled up to him, kissed him goodnight and await his reaction. If he reacts badly, he is guilty. If neither you nor him did anything but allow your minds to spin with negative thoughts, then both parties guilty.

Archived