Wasting my life away

well, I went out with the girls and had a fab time,:):) however he was in bed when I got in, he never asked how my night had gone,or even if I got in ok ,so maybe that's what all men are like ??? don't take a blind bit of notice :(

So he was in bed asleep, but you're not happy that you went out and had a good time, now he needs to wake up immediately and ask you about it.

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 11:43 ----------

I'm glad that you had a good time, sounds like it was needed :).

No, we all aren't like that thankfully, some of us actually care about their other halfs and would have stayed up chatting with you.

When I had someone who went out, I missed them alot so I'd want to stay awake, talk about their night and cuddle in bed etc. maybe it's just me? Lol

Maybe you're climgy.

I go out without my OH more often than the other way around. If she's up when I get in then she asks about the night, we talk, etc... But if she's in bed, I don't wake her up and demand that she takes an interest in my evening.

And vice versa, when she does go out, I don't sit at home pining, and if I'm asleep when she gets home then I'd be quite put out to be woken up to be told about the evening.

---------- Post added 03-08-2013 at 11:45 ----------

Does anyone on this thread actually enjoy being married - apart from Smithy -

and do couples go out together any more?

Yes thanks, and yes we do. But we aren't joined at the hip and also go out separately.

And we can come in without feeling the need to wake each other up and talk all night.

Archived