Wasting my life away

but she would be just guessing. To really know the answer to that question it's a good idea to have an affair first. That way she can try on the pair of shoes and give them a walkabout before she decides to make a purchase.

why do you need an affair to split with someone?, there are single people you know!... and thee is always the advantage of doing what you want with whoever you what

why do you need an affair to split with someone?, there are single people you know!... and thee is always the advantage of doing what you want with whoever you what

She needs an affair because it's more exciting than being single and just meeting someone. Her life lacks excitement and having an affair is taboo, it's NAUGHTY! IT's fun and dangerous. Exactly what she needs!

I think that jumping out of a plane is more exciting that meeting a big smelly overgrown child!!, other words a man

We aren't all bad thanks! :hihi:

Seriously though, not all men are bad, just like not all women are bad.

To the OP, ask your partner to go to the cinema with you or something. Maybe suggest doing a date night thing with him?

I work 12 hour shifts, on my days off I do housework and shopping, my partner goes to the pub every weekend with his friends,, I stay in and watch tv,, this goes on, week in week out,,, surely I should have other things in my life OR am I expecting too much,, any serious suggestions???:help::help::help:

Tell him to sling his hook, he is clearly not worthy of you.

Archived