Wasting my life away

..dump him for someone who will treat you right...!!!

NO! Just have an affair with someone like me who will treat you WRONG for 9.5 weeks. Then you will run back to your husband knowing that he really is your true love after all. And I will have saved yet another marriage. I should bloody charge for this service.

Of course it helped, the Op is getting little attention and maybe her OH feels he doesn't have to make an effort because he knows he's got her - he needs a wake-up call, she needs to start going out herself, with her friends and/or at a Sheffield forum meet.

Didn't always help though, the distance between us put alot of strain on our relationship.

But yes, she should come to the forum night I'm arranging!

I work 12 hour shifts, on my days off I do housework and shopping, my partner goes to the pub every weekend with his friends,, I stay in and watch tv,, this goes on, week in week out,,, surely I should have other things in my life OR am I expecting too much,, any serious suggestions???:help::help::help:

Get a new partner for a start. Yours sounds like a bore

I work 12 hour shifts, on my days off I do housework and shopping, my partner goes to the pub every weekend with his friends,, I stay in and watch tv,, this goes on, week in week out,,, surely I should have other things in my life OR am I expecting too much,, any serious suggestions???:help::help::help:

The 1970s called. They want their marriage back.

Seriously, you sound like you're living in a different decade. Come to think of it; a different century!

You need to follow the advice already given in this thread and, quite literally: get a life. Make new friends, develop a hobby, get out more. Good luck and have fun.

get a life. Make new friends, develop a hobby, get out more. Good luck and have fun.

She does the housework and shopping when she's not working. How much more excitement do you want her to have? Most women are happy with those activities so lets not go over the top about it.

She does the housework and shopping when she's not working. How much more excitement do you want her to have? Most women are happy with those activities so lets not go over the top about it.

I saw your advice as being most helpful,and hobbies such as shopping offer women a safe and constructive outlet for their energy,but how will this help her in her pursuit of a passionate fling?

HAVE A LIFE!!!!!!

You arent expecting too much so grab it whilst you can.

Im terminally ill, that bit i dont mind but i do regret not doing all the things i wanted to.

Life is short so make the best of the one you have got.

tell him to do the housework and shopping for a change and go out and do something you enjoy on your days off instead

Archived