Wasting my life away

I saw your advice as being most helpful,and hobbies such as shopping offer women a safe and constructive outlet for their energy,but how will this help her in her pursuit of a passionate fling?

As always GNV, you ground my thinking for which I'm truly grateful, but maybe she could meet a nice gentleman say across the isle of the frozen foods section in her local Aldi? Lets face it, if she meets a guy there, he's going to be a player and will no doubt expose her to all manner of exotic things she's never experienced before just like in 50 shades of grey. This will allow her to grow as a person and see her husband for what he is. A neglectful jerk. But once the party is over, she'll realise that it's better to have a normal neglectful jerk as a husband than to be with some crazy fetishist who blindfolds her, wraps her up in cling film, covers her feet in butter and tickles her with a feather.

By the way, just so all you girls know, I'm totally out of I can't believe it's not butter.

As always GNV, you ground my thinking for which I'm truly grateful, but maybe she could meet a nice gentleman say across the isle of the frozen foods section in her local Aldi? Lets face it, if she meets a guy there, he's going to be a player and will no doubt expose her to all manner of exotic things she's never experienced before just like in 50 shades of grey. This will allow her to grow as a person and see her husband for what he is. A neglectful jerk. But once the party is over, she'll realise that it's better to have a normal neglectful jerk as a husband than to be with some crazy fetishist who blindfolds her, wraps her up in cling film, covers her feet in butter and tickles her with a feather.

By the way, just so all you girls know, I'm totally out of I can't believe it's not butter.

I think your use of clingfilm suggests you have got "50 shades" with Anthony W Thompson"s 69 ways to prepare birds for the ovenC@2011.

Thank you ,, I have decided to start going out with my female friends,, and I will leave the washing up for him to do ,,,in fact im going out tonight,,:):):):)

Good lass, have a great time and let us know how much you enjoyed your night out

I think your use of clingfilm suggests you have got "50 shades" with Anthony W Thompson"s 69 ways to prepare birds for the ovenC@2011.

I'm not going to lie, that is possible. Ever since the 50 shades books came out I've tried to keep up with the new trends but I may have become confused. Although not had any complaints yet. Women eh.

I'm not going to lie, that is possible. Ever since the 50 shades books came out I've tried to keep up with the new trends but I may have become confused. Although not had any complaints yet. Women eh.

I would not mess with anything by Delia Smith-very particular she is.

Good lass, have a great time and let us know how much you enjoyed your night out

more to the point let your hubby know how much you enjoyed your night out, if he thinks you might not be there 'on tap' everytime he needs something he might think again

I work 12 hour shifts, on my days off I do housework and shopping, my partner goes to the pub every weekend with his friends,, I stay in and watch tv,, this goes on, week in week out,,, surely I should have other things in my life OR am I expecting too much,, any serious suggestions???:help::help::help:

Oh dear Girlyblonde, life has been treating you badly of late. You seemed so happy a while ago....

I love to dress girly as i am a girly female,, i wear pink lippy and matching nailvarnish, perfume, and always look nice, even for the supermarket ( Waitrose ) ,, i have nice hair and i always make an effort,, Is this wrong > I dont think so, :)

You need to get back to having some more 'me' time. Here's what I'd do.... Pop pop on your best frock, some nice perfume, and wander up Fargate imagining you're one of the hot chicks from 'Sex and the City'. Treat yourself to a skinny Latte. Then go home and treat yourself to a facial. ;)

What could possibly go wrong?

Archived