Wasting my life away

Oh dear Girlyblonde, life has been treating you badly of late. You seemed so happy a while ago....

You need to get back to having some more 'me' time. Here's what I'd do.... Pop pop on your best frock, some nice perfume, and wander up Fargate imagining you're one of the hot chicks from 'Sex and the City'. Treat yourself to a skinny Latte. Then go home and treat yourself to a facial. ;)

What could possibly go wrong?

I think Mr M is trying to say something here,but some of the advice looks misplaced.

I have wasted the past few years on what has to be called nothing, so don't waste it on people who don't reciprocate.

I have found the hard way that being open and accepting nothing but pain is too much for one person to take.

• 2 weeks later...
well, I went out with the girls and had a fab time,:):) however he was in bed when I got in, he never asked how my night had gone,or even if I got in ok ,so maybe that's what all men are like ??? don't take a blind bit of notice :(

I'm glad that you had a good time, sounds like it was needed :).

No, we all aren't like that thankfully, some of us actually care about their other halfs and would have stayed up chatting with you.

When I had someone who went out, I missed them alot so I'd want to stay awake, talk about their night and cuddle in bed etc. maybe it's just me? Lol

well, I went out with the girls and had a fab time,:):) however he was in bed when I got in, he never asked how my night had gone,or even if I got in ok ,so maybe that's what all men are like ??? don't take a blind bit of notice :(

Yes, we blokes can be ignorant sods, you know, when we're in bed ASLEEP! :rolleyes:

People telling her to chuck her fella because he goes to thee pub of a weekend? Damn. He's not stopping you from going to see your friends while he's at the pub.

Absolutely, blokes these days have a rough time of it if you ask me, poor saps. It's not enough that they marry them, go on the honeymoon, set up home and have kids, none of which if you asked them they really want to do. All so that after a few years the woman can say, "I'm not happy anymore" :roll:

You're not happy anymore? OH REALLY!! HERE! Let me cut off my arms and legs so you can use them as oars to row away from this sinking ship! :rant:

It's not that we don't notice you're gone it's just that we don't want to hear about it when you get back.

My GF babbles on for ages when she sees her friends and I'm like 'yep yep yep yep yep'. Don't want to hear about it. Don't know your friends and I don't care what they're doing. All the time resisting the temptation to vocalise my indifference by reminding her that I don't bore her with stories of my goings on with friends so why is she doing it to me?

Archived