Wasting my life away

Absolutely, blokes these days have a rough time of it if you ask me, poor saps. It's not enough that they marry them, go on the honeymoon, set up home and have kids, none of which if you asked them they really want to do. All so that after a few years the woman can say, "I'm not happy anymore" :roll:

You're not happy anymore? OH REALLY!! HERE! Let me cut off my arms and legs so you can use them as oars to row away from this sinking ship! :rant:

That is so true^^^^^

You meet her, you marry her, then she spends the next few years changing you into what SHE wants you to be.

And when that's done, when her little 'project' is finished, when you've left all your friends behind because she doesn't want you seeing them, then she's all "You're not the person I married" and leaves, taking your house with her.

Angry?

Me?

I'M BLOODY FURIOUS :rant:

That is so true^^^^^

You meet her, you marry her, then she spends the next few years changing you into what SHE wants you to be.

And when that's done, when her little 'project' is finished, when you've left all your friends behind because she doesn't want you seeing them, then she's all "You're not the person I married" and leaves, taking your house with her.

Angry?

Me?

I'M BLOODY FURIOUS :rant:

Text book! So glad I avoided all that nonsense, talk about dodging a bullet.

Glad you had a good night out, and hope you have made plans for more. I always ask MrsSmithy266 how her evenings out were, and usually wait up for her to get back home.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock

do you know what that sound is Smithy?

That's the sound of the clock counting down the minutes until your wife decides to tell you she's met someone else on her nights out and you need to hit the road jack, and don't you come back no more no more no more no more.

Archived