Legend of Noah's Ark

If God were to tell Noah to bring two of every sort

I'm always impressed by how Noah managed to make a quick detour to Australia to pick up all those marsupials.

And to South America. Respect for handling all those poisonous toads, spiders and snakes.

And to Antarctica for the polar bears and penguins.

Didn't Gabriel make up Genesis? Him and Tony Banks.

Don't forget Steve Hackett. ;)

...and killing everything in sight.

Oh the irony. :hihi:

Was god looking in a mirror at the time?

Wiping out all those animal species because he self-righteously disapproved of the actions of others.

And so insecure that he demands people bow to him once a week.

Great guy.

No, really. A top bloke.

Whilst 'Noah's Ark' may be of that ilk, there is a lot within the bible & koran that is accepted as historically correct.

When I was young (strokes long white beard) there was a book called "Forever Amber", the red-hot sex novel of its day. It was set in the time of the English Civil War (1640s).

Many of the events and places of the book can be validated by written history and archeology.

The book itself, alas, is FICTION!

When I was young (strokes long white beard) there was a book called "Forever Amber", the red-hot sex novel of its day. It was set in the time of the English Civil War (1640s).

Many of the events and places of the book can be validated by written history and archeology.

The book itself, alas, is FICTION!

I think you missed the point.

Stuff that, I want tickets to the zombie uprising mentioned in Matthew

27:51 :banana:

Would not normally comment on God post I find comment of so called scientific minds weak and stupid. In 10 years time a good percentage of the ground they build there faith on will moved from under there feet

Not only that why do they use ridicule as a argument

History dose prove that atheists tend to have a different agenda, and end up doing unspeakable damage

Oh and if anyone is up for a debate on who dose the most damage to this world. Christian beliefs or secular/atheists?

But would it get any where we are of different minds

Not scientific minds there are plenty of believers there, atheists with agendas that's a different story

Oh and if anyone is up for a debate on who dose the most damage to this world. Christian beliefs or secular/atheists?

I'd gladly argue that Christianity has done far more damage to this world than secularism, seeing as you gave me a choice.

Name one secular state that has behaved as badly as Christian nazi germany, just one.

I'll give you a hint, neither pol pots cambodia, Stalin's russia, nor Mao's china were in any way secular. In fact I strongly suspect you don't know what 'secular' means or else you wouldn't have issued that foolish challenge

Secularism is the only guarantee of religious freedom.

Would not normally comment on God post I find comment of so called scientific minds weak and stupid. In 10 years time a good percentage of the ground they build there faith on will moved from under there feet
Eh? What are you talking about and why are you posting it in response to me?

Not only that why do they use ridicule as a argument

Argument? against what? I haven't given any argument

History dose prove that atheists tend to have a different agenda, and end up doing unspeakable damage

Not that it matters to me, I don't have any anti-theist feelings, but I think the main point when people have the argument your talking about is that many theists have done damage in the name of their beliefs, while the theists who do such damage, don't do it in the name of gods or beliefs. They don't do it because of anything to do with atheism, in fact!

But would it get any where we are of different minds

Not scientific minds there are plenty of believers there, atheists with agendas that's a different story

I don't really understand what this bit is supposed to say

Archived