Compensation for trip?

"Inadequate lighting" - So why wasn't she using her police issued torch to light her way?

Surely with that it could be argued that she didn't take the necessary precautions when entering a darken area?

can someone tell us how long we have had 'kerbs' in this country. i estimate she has known about then since childhood, and tripped up/slipped down them several times in her lifetime,as have i with the evidence of a broken toe! (and a red face) hope she hasnt got legal aid

can someone tell us how long we have had 'kerbs' in this country. i estimate she has known about then since childhood, and tripped up/slipped down them several times in her lifetime,as have i with the evidence of a broken toe! (and a red face) hope she hasnt got legal aid

There's no legal aid for personal injury claims. It hasn't been available for a few years now.

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

you may want to look at the picture more closely, there is clearly a hazzard where a path has been created that leads to a curb where it would be reasonable to expect a drop kerb

whether the lady should claim is a different issue

you may want to look at the picture more closely, there is clearly a hazzard where a path has been created that leads to a curb where it would be reasonable to expect a drop kerb

whether the lady should claim is a different issue

Doesn't look like the side of the kerb (where the guy is standing) should be a path at all..it looks as though it's part of the garage forecourt..what bit are you looking at..?

Archived