Do you have a bucket list?

what things would you like to do before its too late?

got any ambitions or goals you would like to achieve?

anything you always wanted to try but never got around to?

some say life is short so go and do the things you want to if you have the chance to do them

i made a list and am halfway through it...............what would you all like to do before time runs out?

Maybe for me it is already too late!

I'd like to climb Mam Tor again, and go down the Blue John Mine (where I worked as a guide in school holidays back in the 1950s), but I'm no longer physically fit.

So maybe I'll settle for a car or bus ride into the Hope Valley when I come over in July.

Also, I'd like to show my Aussie grandchildren the cycle of an English year, of winter, spring, summer and autumn. We don't really get that here.

To take one of my daughters here..

We intend to backpack and stargaze.

looks fantastic there , i certainly hope you manage to do it, i lived in canada for a year and one night we went and stargazed, (all night, laid on campbeds looking up) and saw the most fantastic meteor shower, was absolutely amazing, one on my list is to see the northern lights, yet to complete that one, but im working on it lol

---------- Post added 31-03-2013 at 16:40 ----------

Maybe for me it is already too late!

I'd like to climb Mam Tor again, and go down the Blue John Mine (where I worked as a guide in school holidays back in the 1950s), but I'm no longer physically fit.

So maybe I'll settle for a car or bus ride into the Hope Valley when I come over in July.

Also, I'd like to show my Aussie grandchildren the cycle of an English year, of winter, spring, summer and autumn. We don't really get that here.

im not sure we have the winter spring summer and autumn cylce anymore lol , just seems to be more winter than anythin else these days, hope you have a great visit when you come in july :)

1) Get out to see a Willie Nelson concert before he shuffles off this mortal coil

2) Return to the Maldives for a luxury holiday before they go under

3) Hunt down Ryan Gosling in New York & convince him that it's me who he really loves and not that deeply average woman Eva Mendes

4) Embrace the blindingly obvious need to a) own a mobile phone b) err... actually learn how to use one

5) Teach myself the art of cooking & not incineration

And last......get a life and not spend as much time on this blooming forum :hihi:

looks fantastic there , i certainly hope you manage to do it, i lived in canada for a year and one night we went and stargazed, (all night, laid on campbeds looking up) and saw the most fantastic meteor shower, was absolutely amazing, one on my list is to see the northern lights, yet to complete that one, but im working on it lol

---------- Post added 31-03-2013 at 16:40 ----------

im not sure we have the winter spring summer and autumn cylce anymore lol , just seems to be more winter than anythin else these days, hope you have a great visit when you come in july :)

We do,but it all happens on the same day sometimes.:hihi:

Archived