Do you have a bucket list?

i cant see how to edit my OP but id also like to know about the things you've already done/achieved

Never give up on your list. Last year I made a conscious effort to clear some off my list

I went to Monument Valley last year, home of all those John Wayne films. I've waited more than 50 years but it was worth every moment. It was AWESOME!

I wrote and published a book.

I got to shoot an assault rifle and a handgun.

Made a 2500 mile road trip across America

I finally got to see Alice Cooper along with Lynyrd Skynyrd, Black Sabbath, Joe Bonamassa and a load more live music.

I started learning to play the guitar.

I now own a Gibson AND a Fender guitar.

I'd still like to go to Japan, write another book and retire somewhere hot.

Never give up on your list. Last year I made a conscious effort to clear some off my list

I went to Monument Valley last year, home of all those John Wayne films. I've waited more than 50 years but it was worth every moment. It was AWESOME!

I wrote and published a book.

I got to shoot an assault rifle and a handgun.

Made a 2500 mile road trip across America

I finally got to see Alice Cooper along with Lynyrd Skynyrd, Black Sabbath, Joe Bonamassa and a load more live music.

I started learning to play the guitar.

I now own a Gibson AND a Fender guitar.

I'd still like to go to Japan, write another book and retire somewhere hot.

excellent , im a major marrion morrison fan too! iv crossed a few things off my list also, but then i think of something else and add more !

I have done everything that I have had the guts to do.The rest would be too stressful, I think.

i did a few things that were stressful lol but after i loved every minute,

i skydived from 12,000ft twice, did a bungee froma viaduct and abseiled off a tower block in london, to name a few, i think my adrenaline levels have calmed down a lot since then lol

excellent , im a major marrion morrison fan too! iv crossed a few things off my list also, but then i think of something else and add more !

It's surprising how many other things have been filmed there over the years. One of Metallica's videos was filmed on top of one of the 'mittens'.

Most of the things left on my list have been there most of my life but not been able to afford. I've done most of the free stuff.

I've tried to pick things that I can control. I long since gave up on United winning anything, but I have seen them score at Wembley, albeit in a penalty shoot out.

It's surprising how many other things have been filmed there over the years. One of Metallica's videos was filmed on top of one of the 'mittens'.

Most of the things left on my list have been there most of my life but not been able to afford. I've done most of the free stuff.

I've tried to pick things that I can control. I long since gave up on United winning anything, but I have seen them score at Wembley, albeit in a penalty shoot out.

Did you not go in 93 Jim, we did score from open play that day

Not a bucket list as such, but there is one thing I intend to do this summer.

A surgeon told me at Christmas time "If I do what you've asked for, there will be a long list of restrictions. - No free-fall parachuting for a start!"

"Well, I'll go for the other option. I'm not in to free fall parachuting, but presumably if we go for what you suggest there will be nothing to stop me from jumping off a mountain this summer?"

The look on his face was classic. Sheer horror.:hihi:

Then he pulled himself together , grunted and said: "If you're daft enough to want to do that go ahead. I suppose there's no reason why you can't."

So, this summer will be the most impressive (for me) W**k trip ever. I'll send him a copy of the film I take (provided the paraglider works OK and I don't break my camera.)

Visit Russia, see the palaces of the Tsars, Saint Petersburg and spend two-three days traveling around on the Moscow subway. The subway is fantastic I've heard

Do a parachute jump once more with my sons pretty soon before I'm too old and daft to stay upright on a bar stool for more than a couple of beers

Archived