Tea bags poor cuppa

A recent discovery of mine was Builders Tea, I bought it because the slogans and images on the box made me laugh, I honestly thought it would be crap but it really does make a nice, strong cuppa.

'This country wasn't built on camomile'

and

'Tested on real builders'

:hihi::thumbsup::hihi:

i have noticed over the past few months that i cannot get a decent cuppa from my favourite tetley tea bags,i have used these for years&they have always made a great cuppa but now i cannot get a decent cuppa at all,i have tried a few other brands like pg tips,typhoo etc but they all seem poor,i think the reason for this is that they have cut down the amount of tea the put in the bags

I switched to Tetley extra strong tea bags as they make a stronger cuppa than normal Tetley tea bags.

I stopped using Yorkshire teabags (used to get the ones for hard water) because I started to encounter the odd bag here and there that produced the palest of pale tea.

I now use PG Tips Strong One (two bags in a large mug - lovely!).

i have noticed over the past few months that i cannot get a decent cuppa from my favourite tetley tea bags,i have used these for years&they have always made a great cuppa but now i cannot get a decent cuppa at all,i have tried a few other brands like pg tips,typhoo etc but they all seem poor,i think the reason for this is that they have cut down the amount of tea the put in the bags

Ah......I thought it was just me . Tetleys have always been superior to most other teabags for strength and flavour, but have found them in the last few weeks to be fairly average and tasteless. I suppose like lots of manufacturers, they are cutting back on quality to reduce costs and hoping the punters won't notice, like the John Smiths beer they've made 0.2% weaker, cadbury's choc bars made smaller, etc.

Archived