Same Sex Marriage

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody who doesn't 'particularly like gay people' might think it was appropriate to link today's story about fatherless children to their dislike of same-sex marriage.

Edit: Oops, too late ...

That link has nothing to do with same sex marriage.

It isn't a prerequisite to have children after getting married.

Do you agree that the ideal set up for marriage is one where the children have a parent of both sexes?

Do you agree that the ideal set up for marriage is one where the children have a parent of both sexes?

What have children got to do with same sex marriage?

If you have evidence where children brought up by a gay couple are somehow disadvantaged then please post it.

What have children got to do with same sex marriage?

If you have evidence where children brought up by a gay couple are somehow disadvantaged then please post it.

Like some others, perhaps I should leave because you are not answering my question?

Like some others, perhaps I should leave because you are not answering my question?

Your question has nothing to do with the subject. Post a thread on children with missing fathers if you like and I gladly say children from single parent families should have regular access to their father, unless the father is abusive.

Archived