Would you prefer to move into a new place on the 1st of the month?

Not everyone taking up a tenancy comes from another tenancy. Not everyone leaving a tenancy goes to another one.

This is true, but it still seems bizarre that people want to move on the first. It's just a number.

---------- Post added 01-04-2013 at 00:23 ----------

This thread is hard work. :D

You could always go away.

This is true, but it still seems bizarre that people want to move on the first. It's just a number.

---------- Post added 01-04-2013 at 00:23 ----------

You could always go away.

But this is facebook, the great landlord, gold, stocks and shares expert! We should value his input in a Sunday night :roll:

Then you havent given him a months notice I'm afraid, you would have had to have told him by 4th of March really.

What are you talking about? Are you an idiot?

---------- Post added 01-04-2013 at 00:28 ----------

But this is facebook, the great landlord, gold, stocks and shares expert! We should value his input in a Sunday night :roll:

Think it's bedtime. Wish I hadn't bothered.

My landlord is quite within the law to ask us to pay rent up to the end of the month of our rolling contract, which is what he is asking. It is more convenient for us to move out on the 4th, and I thought that out of good will he would let us do that, and just pay a week extra. He won't, though, because he insists that people would rather move in on the 1st of the month and that leaves the best part of a month before he can get anyone else in.

So, I'd just like people's feedback on this, please.

this is why we gave you feed back regarding the paragraph you wrote, "feedback on this' not feedback on the title of the thread and then you were rude to the 1st poster because of his feedback you had asked for

then in post 5 you say the question is the title of the thread (MOVING ON THE 1ST) and then in post 10 you say the question is , is the landlord inconvienienced, i asked which question you actually wanted feedback on because when we tried to give you feedback we were told to get a life,

Archived