Would you prefer to move into a new place on the 1st of the month?

No but you appear to be. Count the days, and hope you don't run out of digits before you get your answer.

On 24th March, or somewhere thereabouts, I gave notice to vacate the property on 4th May. That's plenty of notice.

I really don't know what you're on about.

And lover of champions, never forget that accolade too...

Honestly, you try and help people but they don't want to listen. Nowadays landlords share notes online of their good and bad tenants so if the OP plans on renting privately again without hassle, better to ensure he leaves on a good note and not burn his bridges eh.

im sure if you're this rude to your landlord it might be why hes making you stick to the terms of the contract, because he can lol

I've been very polite to my landlord and we've got on marvelously, like a house on fire you could say, which may actually....erm, no maybe not.

I've been very polite to my landlord and we've got on marvelously, like a house on fire you could say, which may actually....erm, no maybe not.

anything you say may be taken down and used in evidence against you lol

Archived