Anyone else working Easter Monday, just another day isn't it?

Doing a bit of work today, been at it since 7 working from home.

Anyone else bored with the hols / and / or working?

---------- Post added 01-04-2013 at 11:42 ----------

Anybody forced to work and resenting it!?

Just about to take my OH to work on a late. He worked yesterday too (and Friday, and Christmas Day, and Boxing Day...) and that's just something that you have to accept and be OK with if you work in a job where lots of people need you to look after them because they cannot look after themselves. Just because it's a bank holiday doesn't mean that you can shut up shop and go home.

Choice today of working on car, working on trailer, both out in the cold, or working (I work for myself)

work won, it is warmer in my workshop! Still, I will credit myself with double time, and have a couple of days off when it's warmer!

Choice today of working on car, working on trailer, both out in the cold, or working (I work for myself)

work won, it is warmer in my workshop! Still, I will credit myself with double time, and have a couple of days off when it's warmer!

Aye, give yourself a pay rise too!

It is kind of nice that these ancient traditional pagan holidays are kept alive, but personally I would rather have time off when I decide rather than be forced to have a day off when all the shops are on sunday hours and things are really quiet.

Archived