IDS reckons he could live on £53 a week. Currently on £1581 a week.

Yes it is, if they spend more than that then they are spending too much, they should turn the marijuana lamps off.

You spend too much and there are no travel costs to the shops if you use those dangly things under your arse.

Billions of people around the world would think gas and electricity are luxuries and one can easily manage without them.

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 18:33 ----------

It easily covers it; some of you lot need to learn how to survive with all these luxuries that you take for granted and think are an entitlement.

I am looking for a finishing school and wondered if you would reveal the one you attended(so I can choose an alternative)?:hihi:

Why would someone that’s unemployed need to catch a bus, they have all day and one can easily walk 40 miles in a day if necessary.

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 18:23 ----------

That’s what I thought, obviously not very caring parents.

Re my bold.

Just think Mr. Smith...if you were to walk 40 miles a day you would be 280 miles away by the end of the week. Mmmmmmmmm...hold that image! ;)

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 18:55 ----------

No you didn't. You were opining a few posts back that billions of people worldwide live on less than £53 per week

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 18:48 ----------

The scary thing is that Mr Smith probably isn't taking the mick. If you likened him to Mr Bumble who Oliver Twist asks for more gruel, he's take that as a compliment :roll:

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 18:50 ----------

To go for a job interview DUH!

We'll have to agree to differ on that one. I think he's a troll...plain and simple. :)

£53 per week is after rent and bills deducted, according to some news sources.

Maybe those that are claiming they can't survive on £53 per week should prove they can't survive on it. If they're still alive after a week, we know they were lying.

£53 per week is after rent and bills deducted, according to some news sources.

Maybe those that are claiming they can't survive on £53 per week should prove they can't survive on it. If they're still alive after a week, we know they were lying.

You've got to stop doing this Smithy.

If only all those people put as much effort into finding a job than signing futile petitions.

I would think many of the signatories will, like me, already have jobs, but will understand the stupidity of the comment by IDS.

Archived