IDS reckons he could live on £53 a week. Currently on £1581 a week.

Or that you are fortunate enough to live in a nice area in which everyone works and pays there way and you swallowed, hook, line and sinker the garbage shovelled down your throat by Labour;.

Or that you are one of the very people we are talking about and you are trying desperately to claim that you and your ilk are entitled to a good standard of living for free.

For me to right I only need to know one person that is a scrounging, lazy layabout with no intension of ever working, for you to be right, you have to know the personal circumstance of everyone in the UK.

What job do you do Mr Smith?

What job I do isn't relavant to the topic.

It's just you come across as judgemental of others and yet so unaware of your own contradictions....It just makes me wonder how a person like that functions in the real world.

It's just you come across as judgemental of others and yet so unaware of your own contradictions....It just makes me wonder how a person like that functions in the real world.

That’s just your perception which is based on misunderstanding what I type.

Blimey! That's a bit rich coming from one of the most aggressively condescending posters on here.

It's already been defined who they are....the work shy who have no intention of working, who exploit the welfare state not for its actual purpose as a safety net, but to actively avoid work as a lifestyle choice. Are you denying these sort of people exist? The Philpot case is just happens to be a good example in the media spot light.

I thought the Philpott household was a working one - both wife and mistress were reported to be working.

What job I do isn't relavant to the topic.

It is important to know your status,and your relevance claim is silly-we will decide if we feel it is relevant or you will forfeit the small amount of credibility left in your account.

What job do you do Mr Smith?

It is important to know your status,and your relevance claim is silly-we will decide if we feel it is relevant or you will forfeit the small amount of credibility left in your account.

I thought there was meant to be a convention of attacking the argument not the poster on here.

People are turning things very personal on Mr Smith, his employment status is only relevant if you can't string together a decent counter argument.

Archived