IDS reckons he could live on £53 a week. Currently on £1581 a week.

why? do you think anyone actually cares?

Why do you spend your time posting abuse on here?

Having you nothing better to do?

If you do not care about the issues raised in this thread, why not refrain from posting in it... I would hazard a guess that you could do something more productive with your time.

OK take the word children out of my post, it makes no difference.

If IDS thinks he could live on this amount, he should be made to do it and not only for a short time. He'd soon have to eat his own words.

Signed it.

Let’s say IDS was bankrupted tomorrow and lost everything including his job, he would survive for as long as necessary on the benefits he received but I’m sure he would get off his arse, find a job and make a better life for himself.

Let’s say IDS was bankrupted tomorrow and lost everything including his job, he would survive for as long as necessary on the benefits he received but I’m sure he would get off his arse, find a job and make a better life for himself.

Who'd employ such a failure.

As do a lot of other people.

I could buy significantly more in the UK with £53 a week than billions of people around the world have, my life on £53 a week would be substantially better than the lives of billions of people around the world.

How would you pay the rent, rates, water rates, heating , lighting,clothing, food bills and so much more.

All these bills are basic costs that we all have to pay just to survive in Enland.

Why do you spend your time posting abuse on here?

Having you nothing better to do?

If you do not care about the issues raised in this thread, why not refrain from posting in it... I would hazard a guess that you could do something more productive with your time.

hows that abuse?

tell you what fella, you stop posting opinion and presenting it as fact - and I`ll stop asking you the questions you dont like, you can`t answer or that show your position to be what it is.

As do a lot of other people.

Yes they do and I now many that have fallen on hard times and turned their life around, it’s a pity everyone doesn't do the same instead of whinging about how little they can buy with the free money they are given.

Wouldn't it be even better if we could get Iain to fall on his luck and trade places with someone who's been on the dole long term. You could be Randolph and I could be Mortimer and we could have a £1 wager on the outcome.

Archived