IDS reckons he could live on £53 a week. Currently on £1581 a week.

State handouts have also helped pay for a 42in TV complete with Sky at £50-a-month, a Wii games console, three Nintendo handheld machines, a computer and four mobile phones. The couple were declared bankrupt two years ago after racking up £20,000 in catalogue bills.

Claire is reported as telling Closer magazine: “It doesn’t bother me that taxpayers are paying for me to have a large family. I don’t feel bad about being subsidized by working people. I’m just working with the system that’s there. If the Government wants to give me money, I’m happy to take it.”

That's the way to go!

Good luck to them.

Most benefits claimants are working. Some are even on way above an average UK wage. There's only you doesn't get this.

Nothing like stating the obvious, maybe you could explain what you think you should get whilst on benefits and how it should be paid for.

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 09:46 ----------

"Me and my ilk" are people with the capacity and intelligence to look at ALL the facts of any case and make a reasonable judgement as to what is true and what is hogwash.

There is no evidence in your posts that would support your opinion of yourself.

Nothing like stating the obvious, maybe you could explain what you think you should get whilst on benefits and how it should be paid for.

You're still at it, aren't you?

You're still at it, aren't you?

He never stops, he must take his computer to bed with him (sad). I think its Iain Duncan in disguise :hihi:

I've had enough of feeding an obvious troll Mr. Maxmaximus Smith! (and whoever else on any given day)

Henceforth I will choose to ignore your blatherskiting insufferable nonsense!

I've had enough of feeding an obvious troll Mr. Maxmaximus Smith! (and whoever else on any given day)

That's the way to go.

If we all did that, the whole MrSmith syndicate would have to try a new tactic.

He never stops, he must take his computer to bed with him (sad). I think its Iain Duncan in disguise :hihi:

Its IDS, sure of it. IDs is patrolling the nations forums spouting his usual anti pauper drivel!

---------- Post added 06-04-2013 at 10:40 ----------

Nothing like stating the obvious, maybe you could explain what you think you should get whilst on benefits and how il,t should be paid for.

A free cuddly toy, notebook and pen.

Are you really still spouting the same rubbish. I haven['t been on for 4 days and you are still at it.

Why do you think its ok that an already generous salary of 65k is topped up with expenses for such items as a blue tooth headset at 120 quid (which can be had for around 20 quid from argos), but you don't think it's ok for those at the lower end working hell of a lot of hours for a lot less money to get a top up to help with just basic living costs.

True tory!

Are you really still spouting the same rubbish. I haven['t been on for 4 days and you are still at it.

Why do you think its ok that an already generous salary of 65k is topped up with expenses for such items as a blue tooth headset at 120 quid (which can be had for around 20 quid from argos), but you don't think it's ok for those at the lower end working hell of a lot of hours for a lot less money to get a top up to help with just basic living costs.

True tory!

I don't which means it is you spouting the rubbish.

That's the way to go.

If we all did that, the whole MrSmith syndicate would have to try a new tactic.

I decided this was the best option some time ago and urge others to do the same. The syndicate currently includes maxmaximus and very possibly SevenRivers also.

Archived