Weight Loss Tips

Yes, but not recommended at all. Change of diet, more exercise and taking good care of ones self is the best way.

You could also do the slim fast diet for 2 weeks and lose around a stone or more, depending how your body reacts to it.

Realistically though, if you wanted to lose weight, speak to your GP who will be able to advise you better, perhaps referring you to a nutritionalist or something.

All of my gfs have been happy with my appearance. I'm not slim and I'm bald. I'm not especially tall either (5ft10) but they loved me for who I was inside, and they did think I was attractive (maybe they were partially sighted? Lol).

I'm going to the gym for me to get healthier as I need to do it, but I'm doing it for me, no one else.

If you don't like your appearance, and it's clear that you don't, you'll need to do more than just stopping eating unhealthy food. Yes it helps, but you need to do other stuff as well.

If you want to meet someone, then go out and do it.

---------- Post added 01-04-2013 at 21:50 ----------

Drink lots of diet coke (it fills you and is cheap) just one thing though.... Think teeth.

I wouldn't recommend this. I used to drink alot of diet coke and became addicted to it.

Drink water, it's far more healthier

Can you lose weight by just stopping eating and how many days or weeks can you go by just living on water?

Yes.

Easily a month by which time you'd have shed stones and be as light as you want.

Add vitamin supplements, a little fruit and some veg plus some protein - chicken or fish, and you'll be fine.

Break that 'diet' into very small portions [ a spoon full ] that you eat throughout the day. Eat nothing after 4 p.m. and go to bed early. make sure you drink 5 litres of water a day, fully hydrated.

If you crack - try eating raisins or, if you must, porridge made with skimmed milk.

You can also add a glass of milk and even have one day a week of nothing other than milk.

I weigh 8 stone 4 pound. I weighed that when I was 16 and have maintained it for over 30 years. My waist line is 28 inches - comfortably. I take regular exercise, my stomach is flat and I've got good muscle definition.

The overall key to it all is to avoid any junk food, fat fried food, fizzy drinks, excessive salt or sugar.

Finally, there is no better food than bananas.

Good Luck.

Yes.

Easily a month by which time you'd have shed stones and be as light as you want.

Add vitamin supplements, a little fruit and some veg plus some protein - chicken or fish, and you'll be fine.

Break that 'diet' into very small portions [ a spoon full ] that you eat throughout the day. Eat nothing after 4 p.m. and go to bed early. make sure you drink 5 litres of water a day, fully hydrated.

If you crack - try eating raisins or, if you must, porridge made with skimmed milk.

You can also add a glass of milk and even have one day a week of nothing other than milk.

I weigh 8 stone 4 pound. I weighed that when I was 16 and have maintained it for over 30 years. My waist line is 28 inches - comfortably. I take regular exercise, my stomach is flat and I've got good muscle definition.

The overall key to it all is to avoid any junk food, fat fried food, fizzy drinks, excessive salt or sugar.

Finally, there is no better food than bananas.

Good Luck.

Yeah, right! I've spent most of my life 'considering' my weight (and usually thinking "I wish it was 20 or 30 lb less.)

For most of us, being overweight by more than 20lb means that we require help and support. (I'm just telling the truth as you know it.)

So why don't we get that support? - Mainly because we don't trust one another to get it.

Don't trust one another? - No.

Can you lose weight by just stopping eating and how many days or weeks can you go by just living on water?

weight loss is 20% exercise and 80% diet. Simply cut your calorie intake down by between 200-500 calories a day (depending on how much you already eat) and take regular exercise.

it really is that simple.

weight loss is 20% exercise and 80% diet. Simply cut your calorie intake down by between 200-500 calories a day (depending on how much you already eat) and take regular exercise.

it really is that simple.

Well bugger me!

Thing is, though ... if nobody is interested, then whatewver you say is absolute bull**** and doesn't even matter anyway

Well bugger me!

Thing is, though ... if nobody is interested, then whatewver you say is absolute bull**** and doesn't even matter anyway

thanks for the offer, but I'm not into that :P

many people want magic answers that mean they can eat as much as they like, do no exercise but if they take this tiny pill, they will instantly become a size 8.

Archived