Where to sell my troll collection

Fair point. Although I've got to voice one concern as a potential buyer, say if I bought ALL 300 of your trolls and had them on display in my bedroom, how could I be sure they wouldn't be staring at me, waiting for me to fall asleep before coming alive and attacking me with their little troll claws? I'd be so vulnerable.

The secret is to turn then to face the wall,or blindfold them.I prefer to put such items in a glass cabinet.

Fair point. Although I've got to voice one concern as a potential buyer, say if I bought ALL 300 of your trolls and had them on display in my bedroom, how could I be sure they wouldn't be staring at me, waiting for me to fall asleep before coming alive and attacking me with their little troll claws? I'd be so vulnerable.

they don't have claws hahahaha they probably would be staring at you though lol my partner used to say they were always watching him lol

The secret is to turn then to face the wall,or blindfold them.I prefer to put such items in a glass cabinet.

Very good point, I'd probably want to blindfold them, if I turn them around I won't be able to see what they're up to.

---------- Post added 03-04-2013 at 19:06 ----------

my partner used to say they were always watching him

I BLOODY KNEW IT! i can't decide if this makes them more or less expensive.

Ok, another question, can I spill water on them or will they multiply?

What are the rules to care for them correctly and safely?

Archived