Mick Philpott guilty of manslaughter

I think I could believe just about anything about this miserable waste of good oxygen.

And to think he is already acquiring 'hero' status, just as Moat did.

Quote 'Philpotts a lovable rogue, he shouldn't be sent down for this'

(readers comments in Daily Mail)

'Hero' status - by whom???

I think he will get a whole life tariff (i.e. he'll never be released) due to the nature of the crime and the fact he's already been in jail for attempted murder, the other two probably life sentences but not a whole life tariff. We'll see tomorrow.

They were convicted of manslaughter not murder- so doubt the sentence will as lengthy as some of us would like.

I think I could believe just about anything about this miserable waste of good oxygen.

And to think he is already acquiring 'hero' status, just as Moat did.

Quote 'Philpotts a lovable rogue, he shouldn't be sent down for this'

(readers comments in Daily Mail)

I don't think moat was a...fundamentally bad person, he just got himself into trouble. Whereas Philpott is. It was reported (By the Guardian) that he asked for the contributions for the kids funeral to be converted into Argos vouchers.

This guy was joking around at the morgue when identifying his kids and called them "little sh*ts".

How this attempted murder convict could be described as a loveable rogue is beyond me.

I think he will get a whole life tariff (i.e. he'll never be released) due to the nature of the crime and the fact he's already been in jail for attempted murder, the other two probably life sentences but not a whole life tariff. We'll see tomorrow.

The crimes are compounded by the fact he/they tried to frame someone else. So although he may not have intended to kill his children he intended to fit someone else up for a jailable offence.

October 2009, It was about his lifestyle.

Here it is on YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8z8ygrDSWU

ty howden, coincidently just as i asked that question they showed a clip of it on the news

---------- Post added 02-04-2013 at 22:26 ----------

im not one for thinking its ok to hurt people but i have to say i hope the prison officers turn a blind eye in this case if anyone wants to rip this filth to pieces, i cant think of a better candidate to get some in house justice, i hope he never gets a minutes peace for the rest of his life

Archived