Mick Philpott guilty of manslaughter

Why should he not hang?

Please do not explain to me the difference between manslaughter and murder or any of the legal niceties.

If anyone can, I would like to know why British society feels it is right to tolerate the existence, at public expense and albeit in prison, of this man.

Why should he not hang?

Please do not explain to me the difference between manslaughter and murder or any of the legal niceties.

If anyone can, I would like to know why British society feels it is right to tolerate the existence, at public expense and albeit in prison, of this man.

Well it's tricky to answer a narrow closed mind, so I'll just give you some examples.

Stefan Kisko. Sally Clarke. Derek Bentley. Timothy Evans.

Feel so angry about those poor children and how they suffered especially the eldest boy who was in hospital for 3 days, the pain he must have endured. I notice that neither parent entered the house to save their children, perhaps they were afraid of dying!

Well it's tricky to answer a narrow closed mind, so I'll just give you some examples.

Stefan Kisko. Sally Clarke. Derek Bentley. Timothy Evans.

So are you saying that its a miscarriage of justice and Mick Philpott will be cleared in the future?

So are you saying that its a miscarriage of justice and Mick Philpott will be cleared in the future?

I think it is pretty obvious Obelix is not saying that at all. He is providing evidence, in response to a clear and direct question, for why we should not reintroduce capital punishment.

Why should he not hang?

Because we don't engage in the version of state sanctioned murder known as execution?

Because we try to live in a civilised society not a revenge driven free-for-all?

Archived