E-cigs/E-cigarettes: MegaThread Discussion

I've just got some ce4 clearomisers off ebay for a couple of quid (£5.99 for one locally :o) and I'm loving em, but I suppose anything would be good after using an old ego c that had become so loose I had to push the head onto the battery to get anything out of it.:hihi:

Yeah I'm finding much cheaper stuff online and thats why I started this so we can compare and warn against any scams rather than us all making the same mistakes.

I imagine there will be 10ml bottles being sold with 9ml of juice in them in some places.

I also think I might try the DIY kits but wonder if I will always be playing around and never happy, but thats just how I am ;-)

Nicotine is nicotine.Highly addictive and very silly.

you can get zero nicotine ejuices too you know. do your resreach before digging:mad: I am currently using 18mg was on 24mg, and next down to 16 and so on until i reach 0mg. If it is easier this way i do not see why it is silly. I am becoming healthier by the day thanks to e cigs

...and no more harmful than caffeine when taken in moderate doses...anyhoo, back to the topic..

I'v been vaping for 6 weeks, I'll keep my eye on here..thanks :)

Been vaping nine months now,no problems whatsoever .:)and no fags.

I also think I might try the DIY kits but wonder if I will always be playing around and never happy, but thats just how I am ;-)

I messed about till I got something that I was happy with, but now I have a massive range of flavours and sometimes mix them a little too. The nicotine base normally comes with a mixing guide so you can start with the right strength then work it out from there.

So much cheaper and you can come up with some interesting concoctions too, and if you don't like what you've got you can throw it away without it costing you.

as an ex smoker i cant see a problem as a way of stopping smoking the trick then comes to ween yourself off the e-cigs, and as they are fruit flavoured the chance children may take it up as its not judged as "smoking" is a potential problem.

however the biggest issue i have is that everyone seems to be swanning around looking like Terry Thomas or Bet Lynch