Churches blast Osborne for telling lies.

We've recently had two cases where our beloved Prime Minister told lies about the banking crisis. We now have Osborne telling lies about poverty. What is wrong with these people?

http://www.taxresearch.org.uk/Blog/2013/04/02/four-churches-reiterate-their-dismay-at-the-lies-george-osborne-tells-about-poverty/

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/33327

Whereas churches telling lies about the sky fairy and how to get "salvation" is acceptable hmm?

Whether we choose to believe or not doesn't alter the fact that a powerful voice has spoken up on behalf of the poor people that are being victimised and vilified by this uncaring mish mash of a government.

The Lib Dems have let everyone down by taking the forty pieces of silver.

Whether we choose to believe or not doesn't alter the fact that a powerful voice has spoken up on behalf of the poor people that are being victimised and vilified by this uncaring mish mash of a government.

Do you agree with all the Church says or just some cherry picked bits..?

No the Lib Dems haven't, they have got one of their best policies ever into reality. Without forming the coalition they wouldn't have done anything.

I don't have any truck with the church or religion.

i do believe that if the church or any other powerful media voice decries the actions now being carried out against the old, infirm and vunerable,then that voice carries far better than yours or mine.

If your next question is if i put scroungers in the same group,then the answer is no.

---------- Post added 03-04-2013 at 13:52 ----------

No the Lib Dems haven't, they have got one of their best policies ever into reality. Without forming the coalition they wouldn't have done anything.

At what cost?

Archived