I read the Daily Mail today. Gobsmacked.

The mail tells it how it is, at least your eyes have been opened to the truth and its not pleasant reading is it.Go to any of the large council estates in Sheffield and look round they are full of philpotts.The old saying" the devil finds work for idle hands to do " has never been truer.

He started committing crimes when he was employed in the army.

The Daily Hate are stoking up ill feeling towards those on benefits, just at the same time as Government are cutting benefits.

The mail tells it how it is, at least your eyes have been opened to the truth and its not pleasant reading is it.Go to any of the large council estates in Sheffield and look round they are full of philpotts.The old saying" the devil finds work for idle hands to do " has never been truer.

So Sheffield mortuaries are full of dead children are they?

Supposition, your honour.

Next.

Well the OPs argument that his actions were not a product of the benefits system was a supposition therefor I am entitled to argue this supposition with my own supposition.

And I think, given the evidence that has come out in the case, my supposition is more likely to be true.

Next.

The Daily Mail is the truth?

It's more like a propaganda rag for the ill-informed far right

Archived