I read the Daily Mail today. Gobsmacked.

"Much like his other girlfriends, she said Philpott controlled her finances - her wages as a canteen assistant, then as a cleaner, and her benefits went into his bank account - and her comings and goings were monitored by him. Between her and Mairead, Philpott was pocketing over £2,000 a month in benefits alone."

He was said to want enough children for a football team.

Its a good paper, generally speaking.

A good quality paper for lining rodent cages or a paper containing truth? I think your link to UKIP tells me what I need to know. Grow a mind.

---------- Post added 03-04-2013 at 22:15 ----------

He was found guilty of murder

No he wasn't.

So the fact that he started his criminality in the Army means that the army is responsible?

He was having children for the money . FACT

If he wasn't being paid 60k a year for doing nothing other than reproducing , them children wouldn't have been here , let aloe burnt alive FACT

So his children were the product of the welfare system, using that logic. Not him. He was the product of another era.

You could build this argument back up by stating why the welfare system caused him to set his house on fire, but to be honest I don't think you've got the skill.

Greed, control, power, madness; all important factors in what motivated this man to start a fire in his own house. Those things existed long before the welfare state, and will be with us during it sadly. This is an ideological attack, and nothing more.

In your opinion which I appreciate , and my post was my opinion .

Archived