Just got into bed after a 12 hour night shift

A pair of cordless headphones blasting out AC-DC should drown out the neighbours noise.

I have the same problem with my next-door neighbours budgie (Bertie). I think it's raison d'etre is to tweet as loudly as possible during the hours of darkness so that it knows where it is.

The Sennheisers, quietly blaring a compilation of Spice Girls hits into my inner ear soon put a stop to this. :thumbsup:

How exactly?

Posted from Sheffieldforum.co.uk App for Android

I'll leave that to be decided by the legal eagles:cool:

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 10:30 ----------

It can't have been that hard a night shift, you seem to have spent most of it posting on here.

Because he couldn't sleep:D

'4 year old crying all the time, parents always arguing. What's your solution, pretend it isn't happening?

A quick visit from social services will soon make the parents put things into perspective.,

^^ this is a joke right????? This kind of state sponsored 'snitching' is why things get in a mess.... social services and such bodies are over subscribed and badly run as it is - why not pop round and speak to them instead? Or over the fence in passing? Show some concern (if its needed)....

Before we know it we will all be sat behind our doors scared of the slightest noise ringing 999 to get the army out...

Just have a bit of compassion.. we owe it to each other to fix our social problems its not the responsibility of a government body.

4 year old crying all the time, parents always arguing. What's your solution, pretend it isn't happening?

A quick visit from social services will soon make the parents put things into perspective.

What it got to do with him or social services for that matter, i am 100% sure that they wouldn't even bother to come out for something as trivial as this.

Btw- most normal children cry and most normal couples argue, sorry to prick your perfect bubble world.

What it got to do with him or social services for that matter, i am 100% sure that they wouldn't even bother to come out for something as trivial as this.

Btw- most normal children cry and most normal couples argue, sorry to prick your perfect bubble world.

Maybe you should read the op's comments again then - he says its happening "all the time".

Maybe this happens in the areas you frequent, but certainly not in mine.

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 14:45 ----------

Helpful advice from the NSPCC:

Why does the NSPCC say ‘don’t wait until you’re certain’?

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/help-and-advice/enquiries/frequently-asked-questions_wda83770.html#certain

Maybe you should read the op's comments again then - he says its happening "all the time".

Maybe this happens in the areas you frequent, but certainly not in mine.

---------- Post added 04-04-2013 at 14:45 ----------

Helpful advice from the NSPCC:

Why does the NSPCC say ‘don’t wait until you’re certain’?

http://www.nspcc.org.uk/help-and-advice/enquiries/frequently-asked-questions_wda83770.html#certain

Nope, we're pretty good in S10 thanks.

I have a newborn baby and she crys everyday? Do you think social services should come round here? I'd like to hear what my wife would say when they turn up at the door :hihi::hihi:

A quick call to social services should do the trick!

My children cry a lot and they are extremely well cared for, loved and cherished. If social services investigated me because my child cries and I found out it was because a neighbour made a false complaint that neighbour would have one heck of an enemy on their hands. What an utter waste of SS time and resources, all for what, spite? :rolleyes:

My children cry a lot and they are extremely well cared for, loved and cherished. If social services investigated me because my child cries and I found out it was because a neighbour made a false complaint that neighbour would have one heck of an enemy on their hands. What an utter waste of SS time and resources, all for what, spite? :rolleyes:

Well said, it's pretty clear they don't have a child that's for sure.

Nope, we're pretty good in S10 thanks.

I have a newborn baby and she crys everyday? Do you think social services should come round here? I'd like to hear what my wife would say when they turn up at the door :hihi::hihi:

A new born baby is not 3-4 years old like the OP claims, again you seem to be ignoring the points he made.

And I've two kids thanks, so that's something ELSE you've got wrong.

Archived