Murder 6 children - Get 15 Years BUT Copper steals £1m - Gets 23 Years

I think we can rest assured Philpott will soon be receiving some "appropriate punishment" from his fellow inmates. Maybe he will slip in the shower or fall down some stairs , but however he receives his punishment im sure the screws will be looking the other way.

Why does contemplating acts of violence make you rest assuredly?

Furthermore, the image you present of prison life is quite a terrifying one, where violent retribution awaits around every corner and those charged with ensuring safety and wellbeing are as corrupted by the inherent malice of the place as those who deal in its barbaric, medieval code.

I thought prison in the UK was like a holiday camp. How could he possibly have a bad time in such a benign and ineffectual place?

Its very clear by watching Documentaries on TV that Prisons in the US arnt the holiday camps we have here in the UK.

Or is that only 'very clear' when it suits your argument.

Bypassblade, with all due respect to your awful recent experiences, you have made satatements about condoning murder but the only posters who are condoning murder are the ones, including yourself, who make statements such as this -

We are a civilised society that has evolved beyond both prison justice and the death penalty.

Philpott has been addressed according to the law and that is, as it should be, a dispassionate process devoid of the retribution and revenge that blights other justice systems.

Mike I really do hope they meet a horrible demise in prison and trust me someone will get to him especially, I know it might not read nice but I fully condone the death penalty, but it'll never come back. In this instance I fully condone these 3 being done in for what they did, children are the most beautiful gift we are blessed with, and to do that to them mate is beyond comprehension.

And thanks for your kind words they are appreciated, coming to terms now, somewhat.

Pete

It's only what he deserves make him work like a dog in Prison to pay back all that benefit money he had, he is despicable and so is she they get what they deserve karma and retribution springs to mind. :)

Mike I really do hope they meet a horrible demise in prison and trust me someone will get to him especially, I know it might not read nice but I fully condone the death penalty, but it'll never come back. In this instance I fully condone these 3 being done in for what they did, children are the most beautiful gift we are blessed with, and to do that to them mate is beyond comprehension.

And thanks for your kind words they are appreciated, coming to terms now, somewhat.

Pete

Do you think by consistently using the term "trust me" automatically earns the right to mine or someone elses trust?..even though you are a complete stranger? You even have this in your signature:huh: Personally I distrust anyone needing to use this term in the same way some use the term " in all honesty", or "I tell no lie".

If you're genuine you don't need the affirmation of strangers.

Trust is actions and deeds..not a signature or a request..

It's only what he deserves make him work like a dog in Prison to pay back all that benefit money he had, he is despicable and so is she they get what they deserve karma and retribution springs to mind. :)

Are you a buddhist as you mention karma.In an earlier post you alluded to prison life.Did you convert inside?

Pete

Even *if* the death penalty was reintroduced - it'd be for murder. He was convicted of manslaughter (as much as he is obviously a nasty piece of work - I dont think anyone has suggested he wanted to kill his children)

Archived