Murder 6 children - Get 15 Years BUT Copper steals £1m - Gets 23 Years

he is soicapath and needs locking up for life. he cummed near my family i would kill him.

Why you telling me this?I didn't sentence him.

I don't think I would be happy either,if he cum near my family,but thats a totally different offence:hihi:.

I've known someone who got a suspended sentence for manslaughter, I've known someone who got four years and I've known someone who got life.

There are different grades of severity for manslaughter.

Am I reading this correctly - you know three individuals who have killed other people?

Same professionals that let venables out, maxine carr out. Oh ye i know them. We all know in britain life does not mean life. The bunch you are talking about are a bunch of do gooders. 15 years. 15. Thats long enough to convince someone you are sorry. Its the parole boards job to let prisoners out who they think have reformed. If someone comes in front of the parole board and shows all the signs of being reformed and gets all the good reports, and the parole board think, hmm yes hes reformed, then they will give you that chance. They dont think, hmm ye hes changed, hes shown remorse, he been a model prisoner, he deserves a chance, but then turn you down.

What im saying is if he plays the game, he WILL be released. Obviously if he shows no sign of remorse or regret or reform then course not.

I think you need to do your research before making bold and sensational statements, just as an example the Parole Board don't have to interview prisoners before deciding on whether they should be released. The Parole Board's duty is primarily in public protection and the interests of the offender are secondary.

I think you need to do your research before making bold and sensational statements, just as an example the Parole Board don't have to interview prisoners before deciding on whether they should be released. The Parole Board's duty is primarily in public protection and the interests of the offender are secondary.

Quite the expert on most things really aren't you .

Quite the expert on most things really aren't you .

Quite what that's got to do with anything I don't know.

Do you have something coherent to say about the workings of the Parole Board or are you going to continue demonstrating that you're a bit dim?

Archived